COVID-19 – VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
COVID-19 VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
At COVID-19 Alert Level 1 Birthing Centre services have returned to the new normal.
- All admissions and visitors are to scan the QR code or sign in the register
- Labouring women can have as many support people as they wish for labour & birth
- All postnatal women can allocate one support person to stay with them for their postnatal stay
- All other services are operating as normal
- Hand hygiene and optional mask for postnatal care is encouraged
Thank you for your patience and understanding in helping our mothers, pēpe, and staff to stay safe and well.